DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Printing the manual?

Joymaker

Reactions
I downloaded the user manual here: DJI - The World Leader in Camera Drones/Quadcopters for Aerial Photography but when I went to print it, it said that to print it requires a password! My account password is not the password it needs. This is awfully inconvenient, since I would like to take printed copy to my flight site, rather than my bulky laptop. Is there some reason why this manual can't be printed? Has anyone resolved this problem already?

Reading the document in Preview on Mac OS 10.9.5. (In Adobe Reader, it simply refused to print - menu item grayed out).

You can download a printable version of the manual from this post.

Reactions: 0.33l
I downloaded the user manual here: DJI - The World Leader in Camera Drones/Quadcopters for Aerial Photography but when I went to print it, it said that to print it requires a password! My account password is not the password it needs. This is awfully inconvenient, since I would like to take printed copy to my flight site, rather than my bulky laptop. Is there some reason why this manual can't be printed? Has anyone resolved this problem already?

Reading the document in Preview on Mac OS 10.9.5. (In Adobe Reader, it simply refused to print - menu item grayed out).
Try it on a pc, I have no trouble downloading and printing. Or try downloading and saving a copy and printing.

Try it on a pc, I have no trouble downloading and printing. Or try downloading and saving a copy and printing.
Did you try downloading the current manual? It's print protected.

Reactions: Bunny Too

Why not try Dropbox instead? I have Dropbox on my iPhone and iPad and have the manual downloaded to that app. You can save an offline copy so that it’s available regardless of your connection to the internet. And keeping it electronic means that you can easily search for keywords. Much more efficient. They’ve already come out with version 1.2 so a printed manual could soon become out of date.

Did you try downloading the current manual? It's print protected.
You are (as always) correct good sir. However by downloading and opening it up in a third party app such as irfanview you can print it.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
I hacked it. Here's a decrypted (not password-protected version). You can print/copy/paste this version all you want.

Attachments

• MA Manual.zip
    9 MB · Views: 19
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User