DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

pro smart controller signal error

jazzy

Reactions
can any one give me some info on why all of a sudden I'm flying my drone for about 7 minutes then I'm getting a connection error the aircraft is still controllable but it stops the camera an I have updated the firm ware it's happened 3 times now any one have any idea why it's getting this lost connection error I'm trying to get some filming done for my project

Have you...

a. tried to manually resync the controller to the M2pro air craft?

b. modified the controller’s channels manually or are they still in default setup and using auto?

c. landed the air craft hard or any other event that would jostle internal components - maybe had any crashes to speak of?

Lastly, are your antennas correctly oriented to be perpendicular to the AC?

Since it is still controllable but you lose the camera, it sounds more like the connection error is between the RC and your phone/tablet. Try using the data USB cable that came with your phone/tablet (unplug the short cable from the side of the RC).

Have had the same problem today with mine it went black and white and disconnect in red along the top and only 100m away from me and could still control it

Have had the same problem today with mine it went black and white and disconnect in red along the top and only 100m away from me and could still control it

Are you on the most recent update that was just released this month? No input to offer, just wondering...

Are you on the most recent update that was just released this month? No input to offer, just wondering...
Yes the most recent 1 updated it on Friday and never got out the weekend with it so decided while it wasnt to bad today to try went up took some pics of the sunset and when switched to video about 3 mins in it happened

Reactions: KS-6
Have you...

a. tried to manually resync the controller to the M2pro air craft?

b. modified the controller’s channels manually or are they still in default setup and using auto?

c. landed the air craft hard or any other event that would jostle internal components - maybe had any crashes to speak of?

Lastly, are your antennas correctly oriented to be perpendicular to the AC?
I have had no
can any one give me some info on why all of a sudden I'm flying my drone for about 7 minutes then I'm getting a connection error the aircraft is still controllable but it stops the camera an I have updated the firm ware it's happened 3 times now any one have any idea why it's getting this lost connection error I'm trying to get some filming done for my project
i have had no crashes have got latest firmware and I use the USB cable that comes from the controller to my phone so I'm not sure why all of a sudden in one flyte I have this problem 3 times after 6 minutes of flyte

I have had no

i have had no crashes have got latest firmware and I use the USB cable that comes from the controller to my phone so I'm not sure why all of a sudden in one flyte I have this problem 3 times after 6 minutes of flyte
This doesn’t sound like a Smart controller, she is talking now about USB cables going to her phone. The OP states it’s a Smart controller but it sounds like she is mistaken as to what that is exactly.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy