DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problème avec smart-controller et litchi

Kivan

Reactions
Bonjour, j'utilise depuis longtemps litchi pour faire mes missions avec Phantom 3 pro sans problème. J'ai un Mavic 2 pro avec smart controller, j'ai installé Litchi avec Amazon. Certaine missions marche bien, mais les dernières préparées sur mon PC ne peuvent pas démarrer. " erreur de téléchargement (waypoint shoot photo distance provided is invalid)" les mission sont préparé exactement comme les autres. J'ai tout essayé et je sais plus quoi faire. Avez-vous une idée

Translation:
Hello, I use lychee for a long time to do my missions with Phantom 3 pro without problem. I have a Mavic 2 pro with smart controller, I installed Litchi with Amazon. Some missions work well, but the last prepared on my PC can not start. "download error (waypoint photo shoot shot provided is invalid)" the mission is prepared exactly like the others. I tried everything and I do not know what to do. Do you have an idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did read that the Google version of Litchi was causing less problems than the Amazon version, so maybe do a search regarding the Google downloaded version of Litchi and try that.

Bonne Chance

I'm actually wondering what version to choose. Do you remember where you read that ? Do you use the Google Play version yourself ?

I did read that the Google version of Litchi was causing less problems than the Amazon version, so maybe do a search regarding the Google downloaded version of Litchi and try that.

Bonne Chance

I'm actually wondering what version to choose. Do you remember where you read that ? Do you use the Google Play version yourself ?
Sorry for the delay, for some reason I never get the weekly updates like I used to, nothing comes through to me anymore from here. Anyone know why or what I need to do to get these posts like I used to?

As for the question, I believe it was somewhere on here that i read there was a problem between the two downloads. I had purchased the Litchi for iphone then changed to a smart controller so I don't currently have a copy of either android version, sorry.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada