DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problem After an Update

RTI Glen

Reactions
Lake County , California just North of the Napa Va
Hi
Just updated the firmware on my MPP and now I can not get a tablet ( I have 2 different ones)
to work when plugged into the USB but they work when plugged into the port on the side.
They worked in the USB port before the update. 10" S2 ( must turn it on last ) and an 8" Chuwi
Is there a setting that turms off and on the USB port ?

Hi
Just updated the firmware on my MPP and now I can not get a tablet ( I have 2 different ones)
to work when plugged into the USB but they work when plugged into the port on the side.
They worked in the USB port before the update. 10" S2 ( must turn it on last ) and an 8" Chuwi
Is there a setting that turms off and on the USB port ?
Just as a reminder, you are posting in a M2 discussion, when you are inquiring about a MPP.
However, the procedure is the same for both.
You cannot have both USB's connected at once. It's either one or the other. I have not seen any reports on your specific issue with a FW update.
Can you elaborate any further?

You cannot have both USB's connected at once. It's either one or the other.
And when a cable is plugged into the Micro USB port on the left side of the remote controller, a mobile device cannot be connected to the USB port on the bottom.

And that’s the ticket! To use the USB port on the bottom you have to remove the cable (unplug it) from the left side of the controller.

Reactions: crlmjohnson
Totally understood
Only one at a time was plugged in
It worked with the usb just 30 minutes before
I did the update. Then would not work after .
Then I tried the other port with a different plug and it worked
With both tablets.
Sorry for the wrong forum . But I do have an m2p and my tablets work with the usb plug but need to power the S2 last
To get it to connect. This is not working now with the m
Right after the update today

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya