DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problem after auto calibration gimbal of mavic

valmart

Reactions
Good evening,
I have a problem on the mavic pro since yesterday's last flight after obstructed gimbal appeared on the app. I mistakenly clicked the autocalibration of the gimbal when it was on disagreeable terrain and now makes cropped photos. I tried to recalibrate the gimbal by putting the pitch at 0 but I feel it is always oblique.
What can I do to calibrate the gimbal again and bring it back to the floor?
See the photo:
4fc2d79cd1aa627e707e8465344cb4ed.jpg

Photo of mavic twist
faf1bac10dd18e97dd7e9cf49a7ffd80.jpg

Thanks to all.
Best regards
Valerio

Good evening,
I have a problem on the mavic pro since yesterday's last flight after obstructed gimbal appeared on the app. I mistakenly clicked the autocalibration of the gimbal when it was on disagreeable terrain and now makes cropped photos. I tried to recalibrate the gimbal by putting the pitch at 0 but I feel it is always oblique.
What can I do to calibrate the gimbal again and bring it back to the floor?
See the photo:
4fc2d79cd1aa627e707e8465344cb4ed.jpg

Photo of mavic twist
faf1bac10dd18e97dd7e9cf49a7ffd80.jpg

Thanks to all.
Best regards
Valerio

Set the Mavic on a flat surface, make sure the gimbal clamp is removed and then power up the RC Mavic and GO 4 app. Do a gimbal calibration then in the GO 4 app manually adjust the horizon until it is level. The important thing is to use a level to make sure the surface is perfectly flat.

Reactions: BogSpores
Hello Jenee,
I managed to calibrate the gimbal again as described and after updating the firmware at .700.
Thank you very much.
Valerio

Set the Mavic on a flat surface, make sure the gimbal clamp is removed and then power up the RC Mavic and GO 4 app. Do a gimbal calibration then in the GO 4 app manually adjust the horizon until it is level. The important thing is to use a level to make sure the surface is perfectly flat.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser