DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problem charge phone Samsung Galaxy A70 Android with remote controller

FLYVIEW.IT

Reactions
Hy guys,
Someone can help me to solve the problem that I have when I connect my Samsung Galaxy A70 with the remote controller of my Mavic 2 Pro?
The controller charge the phone so It discharge very fast.
Someone has solved the problem?
Please help me. I don't want to change my phone with an iOS. With my old iPhone this problem doesn't appear.
Thank you very much.
Alex

Alex,

There is a para on pg 41 of the manual (just above the "Using the Remote Control" title). It seems to say that charging is on by default for android devices, off for iOS devices. It states that you must turn on the switch in DJI Go to charge the iOS (and that you need to do that every time). It does not state if you can use that same switch to turn OFF charging for android devices.

But that's what I would play with if I were you.

Chris

Hy guys,
Someone can help me to solve the problem that I have when I connect my Samsung Galaxy A70 with the remote controller of my Mavic 2 Pro?
The controller charge the phone so It discharge very fast.
Someone has solved the problem?
Please help me. I don't want to change my phone with an iOS. With my old iPhone this problem doesn't appear.
Thank you very much.
Alex
Currently appears unavoidable with Android devices... so use your iPhone or get an Apple device.... and send a letter to DJI support.

The guy on this video seem to had found an answer, cutting on the wires from a standard USB cable. There's comments saying a push button between this wires would be better. Also some saying that if the cable has metallic isolation you would also have to cut that.

I wanna try it:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929