DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problem getting mini 3 to update?

BOT

Reactions
I have not used my mini 3 for a month and thought I would check for updates. When I check, I get Network Connection Required. My router is working okay and internet also. I cleared the WiFi name(password) on the RC and re-entered but still same response on screen. I don't know what to try next. Any help/advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks.
After posting an AKdrone post popped up explaining to swipe down twice, which I had not known to do. Looks like wifi was turned off or had shut down itself.. so it is checking now, but server problems with dji now, so problem solved as it is now try to check.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
So you did swipe down a few times to pull up that screen ?

Yes I did and it worked okay. It was turned off, so maybe not being used for awhile was the cause, I don't really know. When I was making the post it showed some posts but I did not see Akdrones there till after I submitted the post.. You can delete the post if you like. I appreciate the help from the site, I don't post a lot but do read a lot of them. Thanks

Reactions: dirkclod
@BOT every time you take off for a flight the WIFI is disabled ,but once you are air born ,you can then swipe down twice, and turn it back on ,and then use your phone as a hot spot ,but once you land ,and the drone shuts down, the same thing will happen, when you take off the WIFI will be disabled again

@BOT every time you take off for a flight the WIFI is disabled ,but once you are air born ,you can then swipe down twice, and turn it back on ,and then use your phone as a hot spot ,but once you land ,and the drone shuts down, the same thing will happen, when you take off the WIFI will be disabled again
Ok! Thanks for the info o.m.m. Appreciated! It has been below freezing here and snow, so not much flying.

Yes I did and it worked okay. It was turned off, so maybe not being used for awhile was the cause, I don't really know. When I was making the post it showed some posts but I did not see Akdrones there till after I submitted the post.. You can delete the post if you like. I appreciate the help from the site, I don't post a lot but do read a lot of them. Thanks
No need to delete I did not know the swipe down was there till OMM told me. Helpful dude he is 😀

Reactions: old man mavic

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S