DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problem taking off Mavic 2 Pro NFZ issue

Fifitra

Reactions
So I have the Mavic 2 Pro with the standard controller. Always managed to flight without any problems in my garden. But for 2 weeks already they say because it’s on the authorization zone, but I can unlock flight restrictions, so I check the usual 3 squares, I press UNLOCK, Unlock success. But still can’t fly! What’s happening, it’s just weird. i live in Lisbon, still far from the airport, in zone 2. I reset the drone, phone... still with the same problem.

Attachments

• 3AA3F32A-23A3-43B1-A879-B53BEA348547.png
    3AA3F32A-23A3-43B1-A879-B53BEA348547.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 40
So I have the Mavic 2 Pro with the standard controller. Always managed to flight without any problems in my garden. But for 2 weeks already they say because it’s on the authorization zone, but I can unlock flight restrictions, so I check the usual 3 squares, I press UNLOCK, Unlock success. But still can’t fly! What’s happening, it’s just weird. i live in Lisbon, still far from the airport, in zone 2. I reset the drone, phone... still with the same problem.
Recommend contacting DJI.

What about the DJI fly update, the reason why I'm asking this, is because we just went through this with someone else and at the end it was that he had not allowed the Fly database to update.

What about the DJI fly update, the reason why I'm asking this, is because we just went through this with someone else and at the end it was that he had not allowed the Fly database to update.

I receive once in while requests to updates the map, and right now is all updated.

having same issue to

Ok so I actually fixed this issue by updating it. You should have the automatic updates going, but just go on manually on each single section and press to check if it’s the latest version... you’ll see in one of them it will update the software. You should be fine by now.
I have to say that I don’t use automatic update for anything. I let the more adventurous find the bugs and wait until they are fixed.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S