DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problem with Mavic Mini range !

brentener

Reactions
Hello ! I was in Davos / Switzerland during our skiing holiday last week ! I brought my Mavic Mini and flew there several times.

What I noticed was that the range was drastically reduced. The max range was about 150 meters. I got several lost reception messages what always for a very short time.

Davos is at a altitude of about 1550 meter above sea level and I was shooting close (30 m) from a railway. Temperature was -5C.

Can height, cold and power line have an effect on the range of the Mavic Mini ???????

Hello ! I was in Davos / Switzerland during our skiing holiday last week ! I brought my Mavic Mini and flew there several times.

What I noticed was that the range was drastically reduced. The max range was about 150 meters. I got several lost reception messages what always for a very short time.

Davos is at a altitude of about 1550 meter above sea level and I was shooting close (30 m) from a railway. Temperature was -5C.

Can height, cold and power line have an effect on the range of the Mavic Mini ???????

Are you flying a CE or FCC model ?
If CE were you using 2.4 or 5.8 GHz ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy