DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problem with remote control

jcb saint ay

Reactions
Hello from France,

I have a problem with the remote control of my Mini2. When I want to use the drone, it gets stuck on the remote control. I have a message "the remote control is not connected" and therefore I am stuck. Has anyone encountered this problem? It is very cold here and can also be a problem with humidity. Thanks if anyone can help me

That generally means the remote is not connected to phone.
Taking that to be correct, check the cable is seated correctly at both ends and, at the controller end, in the correct socket. If that fails, try if possible, another cable. Also have a look for anything in the phone's socket that could be preventing connection.
If that fails try connecting the phone to a computer via a USB connection and if possible use the actual cable used to connect the controller and phone.
If your phone is USB-C try reversing the phone connection, apparently this sometimes works.

Hello from France,

I have a problem with the remote control of my Mini2. When I want to use the drone, it gets stuck on the remote control. I have a message "the remote control is not connected" and therefore I am stuck. Has anyone encountered this problem? It is very cold here and can also be a problem with humidity. Thanks if anyone can help me
Suggest you check your cable. I found that I was losing and then regaining connection while flying my mini and Air 2. Found that one side of my cable running from drone to iPhone was fitted tightly, but one side fit loosely and would disconnect and reconnect as I moved my remote. A new cable fixed the problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest