DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problem with waypoints feature

Wozza

Reactions
A couple of times when I've used the waypoints feature and tried to pick 4 or 5 points, I will often get a message that
says 'Camera angle too low' (or wording similar to that). I was trying to get a hyperlapse a couple of evenings ago of the sun setting over the city and I wanted to drop the angle of the gimbal on each succesive waypoint to include more of the foreground. Sometimes this wasn't possible.

I haven't had the chance to experiment with this to work out what's going on. Anyone any ideas?

A couple of times when I've used the waypoints feature and tried to pick 4 or 5 points, I will often get a message that
says 'Camera angle too low' (or wording similar to that). I was trying to get a hyperlapse a couple of evenings ago of the sun setting over the city and I wanted to drop the angle of the gimbal on each succesive waypoint to include more of the foreground. Sometimes this wasn't possible.

I haven't had the chance to experiment with this to work out what's going on. Anyone any ideas?

That message means you made too big of a change between waypoints for DJI to smoothly create a hyperlapse.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair