DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problems after crash

Tomato123

Reactions
crashed my drone but everything looks alright except the camera that has a small chip on the edge of the screen. The camera caliberates fine and I have full controles of the camera in the app but the picture is blurry and not in focus at all.

I can't caliberate the vision sensor on the PC. It always fails.

Is the underlying problem the camera itself? The vision sensors are in error and fail because the camera cant see?

Its a good possibility that since the camera / ribbon cable is obviously damaged that issue needs to be resolved. From there you can determine if the vision sensors are also damaged.

Are you looking to have this repaired by someone or interested in ordering parts and attempting repair yourself?

If you are trying to calibrate the vision sensors via DJI Assistant 2, the relevant drivers are not being loaded, you need to turn off Wimdows driver signature verification which is blocking them.
DJI never got it's drivers verified by Microsoft, that why there is a problem

Choose option 2 as it's the easiest, note you'll have to do it every time you want to calibrate the vision sensors, it's not a permanent fix

How to Disable Driver Signature Verification on 64-Bit Windows 8 or 10 (So That You Can Install Unsigned Drivers)

What does the vision sensor look like? Is it just the two cables connecting the sensors to the camera?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser