DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problems iOS 11.0 - Mavic

gabrielsp01

Reactions
The version of my Myavic is factory, I did not update it because I want to do the hack, there are some versions to be updated, a 3, but I want to ask a question:
I'm with iPhone 8 - iOS 11.0 and when I put it in RC mode, it does not recognize the drone in the app (DJI GO 4). Shows that it is offline.
The USB connection is not for the iPad or the iPhone right? Was it just for Goggles or am I wrong?
if I update the firmware of my Mavic will fix the problem with the app?

Last edited:
Do you have the iPhone connected to the controller with the small cable to the side connector?

Estoy con la misma duda que tu. Hay varios Tutoriales en este sentido. Por lo que entiendo (no es mucho con DJI) no creo que sea cuestión de la (DJI GO 4). He leído algo sobre que el problema lo tenian precisamente con la versión iOS 11. En este sentido, creo recordar que han sacado un parche para iOS.
Si por aquí no encuentras alguna solución yo me iría a algún grupo de WhatsApp como DJI PILOTOS RPAS, que seguro hay compañeros que te pueden ayudar. Suerte pues.

Interesante, lo que pregunta beach. Algo de eso tambien he leido, Entonces ¿En cual de las entradas debe conectarse? ¿Que diferencia exsite entre una y otra?. Gracias.

Estoy con la misma duda que tu. Hay varios Tutoriales en este sentido. Por lo que entiendo (no es mucho con DJI) no creo que sea cuestión de la (DJI GO 4). He leído algo sobre que el problema lo tenian precisamente con la versión iOS 11. En este sentido, creo recordar que han sacado un parche para iOS.
Si por aquí no encuentras alguna solución yo me iría a algún grupo de WhatsApp como DJI PILOTOS RPAS, que seguro hay compañeros que te pueden ayudar. Suerte pues.
Please don't take this the wrong way, no offence is intended.

For the benefit of others, if you wish to speak in your own language in a thread started in english it would help to include a Google translation.

You may be passing out good advice which others would benefit from.

Por favor, no tome esto de la manera equivocada, no se pretende ofender.

Para el beneficio de los demás, si desea hablar en su propio idioma en un hilo comenzado en inglés, sería útil incluir una traducción de Google.

Puede estar repartiendo buenos consejos de los que otros se beneficiarían

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Salty
Do you have the iPhone connected to the controller with the small cable to the side connector?
i got it after disconnect the small cable and use just the USB cable of the iPad.

But my iPhone dont show the mavic on app by RC mode, just wi-fi mode. why? bug iOS version? Everyone know something about that?

You need to upgrade IOS to 11.2 but before you do remove GO4 first then update and then reinstall GO4

You need to upgrade IOS to 11.2 but before you do remove GO4 first then update and then reinstall GO4

Anthony I did that, reinstaled the app but the problems keep.
I tried to do the firmware update, but does not work.
I dont want update the iOS because I want to make the Jailbreak in my iPhone, do you have another way to fix it?

I'm not aware of one no .... all I know is that Apple released IOS 11.2 to fix an issue that was affecting a number of programs DJI GO4 being one of them.

DJI GO and iOS 11.1 Compatibility Announcement

Have you tried to update DJI Assistant 2 ??

Last edited:
I'm not aware of one no .... all I know is that Apple released IOS 11.2 to fix an issue that was affecting a number of programs DJI GO4 being one of them.

DJI GO and iOS 11.1 Compatibility Announcement

Have you tried to update Vis Assistant 2 ??
I can update to only last version, 11.2.2 and I cant to do the Jailbreak... what is the Vis Assistant? I both my Mavic this week

DJI Assistant 2 is software you can use on a PC or MAC to update your Mavic

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929