DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problems to download the movies from SD CARD and also internal storage

Cristian86adrian

Reactions
Hello. I shot some films yesterday , some of them I saved on SD CARD and 2 on the internal storage. When I try to download it show me this message that I will show in attached pictures. I film at 4K on 24 fps. Who can help me!? I use an iPhone X !

Attachments

• 23D74CE3-F5FF-4558-AF9A-1B84491D5E42.png
    23D74CE3-F5FF-4558-AF9A-1B84491D5E42.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 31
No, they are stored on the SD card, unless DJI changed things since last year.
Quickshots are just regular recordings except the recording is started at the beginning of the flight pattern, and stopped at the end of the QS flight.

If there is a copy on the mobile, it would be the lower resolution cache copy.

For me, Quickshots are recording properly to my SD card on my MA, not to the mobile device.

If you are afraid of damaging the delicate Micro SD card into your Mavic Air, just leave it there and use the cable provided with the batteries charger and connect it in the back of your Mavic Air (next to the Micro SD card slot) and the other end of the cable into a USB entry on your computer. That way, you can both transfer the content of your Micro SD card and also the content of the internal memory of your Mavic Air. When ready to fly again, don't forget to format both the Micro SD card and internal memory using the DJO Go 4.0 application. This is the way I proceed avoiding to handle by hand the fragile Micro SD card.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest