DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problems with DJI Go w/MPP

Raw911

Reactions
I’ve run into 2 issues
1-I’ve ran an update to my MPP like 4 times it say done however it still gives me option to upgrade _oh I’m using the assistant 2 with a Mac pro desktop
2-dji go 4 on my iPhone 6s running iOS 11 sometimes the touch interface comes up and works but mostly if it comes up I see camera - can move timbale but NOTHING on the screen responds to touch or the information don’t show up at all just a picture of what camera sees.
I did delete and re-install app also reset iPhone and still something. I’m at a loss now. Help is greatly appreciated

I’ve run into 2 issues
1-I’ve ran an update to my MPP like 4 times it say done however it still gives me option to upgrade _oh I’m using the assistant 2 with a Mac pro desktop
2-dji go 4 on my iPhone 6s running iOS 11 sometimes the touch interface comes up and works but mostly if it comes up I see camera - can move timbale but NOTHING on the screen responds to touch or the information don’t show up at all just a picture of what camera sees.
I did delete and re-install app also reset iPhone and still something. I’m at a loss now. Help is greatly appreciated
I have read that if you run the iOS 11.x beta version it works well. Here are some links to threads regarding that issue.
Search Results for Query: iOS beta | DJI Mavic Drone Forum

i am on the iOS beta program i thought that may have been the problem so i was about to un-install it and go with the released commercial version. maybe ill wait.
thanks ....

AEA6D4B9-3C6A-4FF0-92BE-C7DC752E5161.jpeg AF56F12F-EBFF-4A6F-9CCF-863B3D926970.jpeg A04ABD40-3263-43D7-83DD-9845B3A7FD4B.jpeg

This is what I get using DJI GO 4 and my iPhone 6plus
Screen does not respond at all

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonkyBroxy