DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problems with live video on tablet

Poppydon

Reactions
Been using samsung s7 edge and had no issues with the mavic zoom. Friend gave me a galaxy tab 4 and using the long cord plugged into the bottom of controller the live video lags BADLY! Do I need to have it plugged into the side of the remote or what? Someone was saying something about a 3.0 cable but I'm using the long cable that came with the drone. Anyone have a reason for this happening?

You should be able to use any "Data" cable (like the ones for transfering data/backing up your device to a pc)
The latency could be from the specs of the Tab4? Gow much space is available on the tabby?

If it is loaded with a bunch of stuff running in the background, that will eat up your resources.
Turn off everything (even better to do a wipe and restore, and just load the Go app and see what happens). The later versions of the Go app are very resource hungry, maybe a year or so, and the earlier ones, not as much.

You should be fine if you are plugged into the bottom and then to your device.

You should be able to use any "Data" cable (like the ones for transfering data/backing up your device to a pc)
The latency could be from the specs of the Tab4? Gow much space is available on the tabby?

If it is loaded with a bunch of stuff running in the background, that will eat up your resources.
Turn off everything (even better to do a wipe and restore, and just load the Go app and see what happens). The later versions of the Go app are very resource hungry, maybe a year or so, and the earlier ones, not as much.

You should be fine if you are plugged into the bottom and then to your device.
I side a system restore when I got the tab and wanted to devote it strictly for the drone so I didn't load anything other the the go app. I also put it in airplane mode like I do my samsung 7. Has to be the tab not being able to keep up. Thanks for prompt reply. I'll keep using the s7 until I can find something better, no worries. Happy flying!

I side a system restore when I got the tab and wanted to devote it strictly for the drone so I didn't load anything other the the go app. I also put it in airplane mode like I do my samsung 7. Has to be the tab not being able to keep up. Thanks for prompt reply. I'll keep using the s7 until I can find something better, no worries. Happy flying!

If you can upgrade your phone, the GS 9+ will make a huge difference. High "NIT" value and new processor. Mine works great.

Hello i am Georges;i live in Belgium;Brussels how can i download the update thyfoon h last version;but the american version (stantard std)version,because i try on sd cart but after all i have finely the european version;selfs with OTA system anyone a idee? thanks a lot.
Sorry for my english;

Hello i am Georges;i live in Belgium;Brussels how can i download the update thyfoon h last version;but the american version (stantard std)version,because i try on sd cart but after all i have finely the european version;selfs with OTA system anyone a idee? thanks a lot.
Sorry for my english;
Vog you need to post this question on the regular forum page. This page is related to the question at the top [first post]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll