DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Prop in frame?

Rchawks

Reactions
I've only had a few easy flights with the MA2 until now. I was surprised how easy or touchy it was side to side compared to the MM. Twice I noticed when horsing around the prop appeared in frame twice. I would guess this is normal flex from a very fast turn, correct? Also just as I was preparing to put the drone in the case before heading out I accidently touched the button on the battery while holding it upside down and with the gimbal cover on it started doing it's thing with me not able to stop it. I also wonder if this had anything to do with the prop wash. Although I doubt it. Could anyone fill me in>Screen Shot 2020-06-12 at 8.45.47 PM.png

Last edited:
That looks more like prop shadow to me, were you nearly facing the sun? And at what speed?

It appears that the gimbal is not pointing straight forward but to the left. Sometimes it happens on my M2P also. I need to reset it by pointing the camera straight down and then forward.

If it happens just momentarily, it's just due to the gimbal traveling to it's limit when counteracting the big movement of the drone. That's nothing to worry about.

Reactions: Rchawks
BTW you could prevent blades in your footages by not pushing the forward stick all the way. Another trick is to fly backwards when possible and reverse the video in post so it looks like you're flying frontward! but without any props showing ;)

Reactions: Rchawks

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest