DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Prop Noise

Lets Fly

Reactions
I fly the Mavic Air and am looking for a new drone. Since the Mavic Air was my first drone, I just thought they all were that loud. My question is, is the Mavic Air 2 that much quieter than the Mavic Air. I have been looking at the M2P and recently got to here one,
it was very low noise which i liked. Although twice as much, I would be willing to get the M2P if the noise level is even less than the Mavic Air 2, plus the added advantages.
Has anyone heard or compared the Air 2 to the M2P?

I fly the Mavic Air and am looking for a new drone. Since the Mavic Air was my first drone, I just thought they all were that loud. My question is, is the Mavic Air 2 that much quieter than the Mavic Air. I have been looking at the M2P and recently got to here one,
it was very low noise which i liked. Although twice as much, I would be willing to get the M2P if the noise level is even less than the Mavic Air 2, plus the added advantages.
Has anyone heard or compared the Air 2 to the M2P?

The Mavic Air was notorious for being louder than it's counter parts, I run a M2Z with MAS props and it is very quiet. The new MA2 is also much quieter than the original. If you want to try better props get these for your MA first...no need to get a high dollar aircraft if you just want a bit more stealth: https://www.amazon.com/MAS-Upgrade-...&keywords=MAS+Mavic+air&qid=1598727229&sr=8-1
They come in colors too ;)

As to comparing which is quieter watch video, the M2 vs. MA2 is pretty close..but with MAS props I would give the nod to a M2 as a bit more stealthy at present as MAS has yet to market for the MA2. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I don’t have the ma2 and probably never will. If you have the option of the m2p, can’t be a bad decision.

the so called stealth props came in with the MPP and subsequently all models after the MPP had some sort of stealth props,with the wiglet at the tips,apart from the MA1
these have the effect,of reducing the tip vortex swirl noise of the props, and give a lower decibel reading

Reactions: CarlsbadAL
MA to M2P is a huge jump. If you don't need a 1" camera sensor or the extra camera features of the Pro, you may want to opt for the M2Z. Both M2's have the same aircraft body and functions. Only the gimbal/camera is different.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98