DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Propeller question

dronasoar

Reactions
Getting my new MP ready for flight and the manual says to put the propellers with the white stripes on the mounts with the white, and to put the propellers without on the ones without. My issue is that all 6 propellers that were in the box have the white lines on them. So my question is, can I fly with all white propellers?

Thanks in advance...

Getting my new MP ready for flight and the manual says to put the propellers with the white stripes on the mounts with the white, and to put the propellers without on the ones without. My issue is that all 6 propellers that were in the box have the white lines on them. So my question is, can I fly with all white propellers?

Thanks in advance...
They are referring to the white circles in the center of the props. They go on the motor mounts with the white circles. The props with the black hubs go on the motors with no white circle.

They are referring to the white circles in the center of the props. They go on the motor mounts with the white circles. The props with the black hubs go on the motors with no white circle.
Ahhhh, ok. Thanks so much. And yes, a little more reading would have told me as much. I am sure I will have much more complicated issues as I move along.

Reactions: Bunny Too
Ahhhh, ok. Thanks so much. And yes, a little more reading would have told me as much. I am sure I will have much more complicated issues as I move along.
You sure will ;)
The manual doesn’t mention stripes or lines, it states rings and marks with pictures too.
Good luck Thumbswayup

Reactions: dronasoar
Reactions: dronasoar
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ENJOYBIKE