DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Propellers change frequency for Mavic Mini

Patrick Bergeron

Reactions
I would like to know what is the frequency change for the propellers of Mavic Mini.

Do you change for carbon or Original propellers ?
Where is the best place to buy them ?

Thanks

Only as often as required. If they're damaged/missing or deformed then replace them, otherwise don't. With the latest version of the fly app it should detect when a propeller is deformed enough to not perform well and prompt you to replace it - it's usually the rear props.

I've had my MM since Nov '19 and not replaced any props yet. I have spare DJI ones that came with the flymore combo so will use them. There are many after market props available with a huge range in quality.

Reactions: Paul51
As above, if it ain't broke- don't fix it!

Wait until the app prompts you to ;)
I’m a believer in this philosophy also to an extent. I changed mine last month but the reason was stealth. I just wanted it quieter and the new blades really helped. I can’t remember the manufacturer though. My old blades had over 100 miles on them.

I usually land on my lawn, and the blades chop a little bit of grass. Does this hurt the blades, or not really a concern?

I usually land on my lawn, and the blades chop a little bit of grass. Does this hurt the blades, or not really a concern?
Honestly i have been landing in my
Hand I don’t hand launch if there is a good surface but i feel like catching it in my plam is better than landing on the ground ( I haven’t picked up a pad yet)

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
I’m a believer in this philosophy also to an extent. I changed mine last month but the reason was stealth. I just wanted it quieter and the new blades really helped. I can’t remember the manufacturer though. My old blades had over 100 miles on them.

I’m not. The risk of an un-commanded descent is too high IMHO

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ