DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Proposal: Switzerland/Meetup in april/may, Dent de Vaulion

KBerrah

Reactions
Hi,
I would like to hear your opinion on the proposal for a meet up. To be clear, the idea is to finish around a "Fondue" :)

The goal is to fly from the top of Dent de Vaulion, down to the "Lac Brenet" and come back, with a real landing at the lac level (no tin the lac!).

The racers stay at the top of "dent de Vaulion", send the drone and bring it back. A small team is down at the lac, to bring back the drones if something goes wrong. Drones take off only when the previous one has landed.

The winner is the one who flies in the shortest time, and will have a free lunch payed by the other participants. If it's a windy day, we change the flying route into a safer one.

Interested? how many? april/may timeline? other locations?

Attachments

• Contest.jpeg
    Contest.jpeg
    928.6 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: FabienA
Hi @KBerrah,
Sounds like a cool plan, and a cool spot to fly! I fly a Mavic Air, though, and I doubt it's able to fly that distance. Maybe it's worth a try? I found this thread while looking for fellow pilots from Suisse Romande, as I'm still a newbie.

Sure! Where are you guys from? I live in the Chablais, and work in Lausanne.
I haven’t been in the Vallée de Joux for a long time, but I love this place!

Hi everyone,
let's do a simple meet up there, and finish around a fondue ;) what about a saturday (may 26th or june 2nd) morning to avoid the crowd there? and then a fondue at the restaurant ? A live near Lausanne, happy to give a ride if needed. Let's pickup a date for now.

Hi everyone,
let's do a simple meet up there, and finish around a fondue ;) what about a saturday (may 26th or june 2nd) morning to avoid the crowd there? and then a fondue at the restaurant ? A live near Lausanne, happy to give a ride if needed. Let's pickup a date for now.

June 2nd sounds right for me!

26th would work for me but not the 2nd.

I'd need a lift from somewhere I can reach by train is possible...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada