Join Us Now

props for mavic pro

RAM

Reactions
where should i buy props for mavic pro?
should i buy the new noise reduction?
are the cheaper ones worth it?

Reactions: it'sme
The new NR props are quieter, but certainly not silent. Unless noise is a problem, I'd buy the original props just because they cost less. I agree with @wytnyt that you should only buy originals. But it pays to shop around the reputable sources for deals.

where should i buy props for mavic pro?
should i buy the new noise reduction?
are the cheaper ones worth it?
Where you buy them will be a matter of where you live. In the U.S. you can find them at Best Buy and Target, maybe even Walmart. You can also buy directly from DJI, but shipping cost is prohibitive.

Advexure | Aerial Drone & Film Systems - Top Tier DJI Authorized Dealer is an excellent DJI dealer, and an active member of this forum. I've bought from them and they're very reliable, fast, and shipping is reasonable.

You can also buy from Amazon, but make sure you are buying DJI props and not knockoffs. Here's a listing.

As to whether to buy the original props or the low-noise props, that's up to you. Do a search here and you'll find about 6,000 threads on the topic. No need to further that discussion here.

Here are some places where you can buy OEM DJI Mavic props:

Last edited:
Hey wytnyt, I bought new blades and they don't fit. The blades without the white circle fit just fine. The ones with the whiter circle will not push in far enough to turn. They are 8330 Propellers and I have a Mavic Pro. Just wondering why the white circled ones won't work. Got any idea why this is happening? Thanks a bunch
try comparing them with the ones taken off,you may try swapping sides and try,insuring white on white,black on black of course

I ordered a set (4) of the original style props for a super low price. I've since compared them to the original props, and can't find any difference in them? Both are stamped 8330,but these were super cheap? The balance was just as good, or better than the factory props! The link shows 9g servo reverser, but it links to the props! LOL! 9g Micro Servo Reverser | Value Hobby

Last edited:
I ordered a set (4) of the original style props for a super low price. I've since compared them to the original props, and can't find any difference in them? Both are stamped 8330,but these were super cheap?9g Micro Servo Reverser | Value Hobby
The difference is that they are not OEM DJI props.

I purchased some 3rd party props from Amazon (which look exactly like those) just to check them out. While they look very close to the OEM DJI props, they are more flexible when bending them.

The difference is that they are not OEM DJI props.

I purchased some 3rd party props from Amazon (which look exactly like those) just to check them out. While they look very close to the OEM DJI props, they are more flexible when bending them.
So,they didn't fly well?

Reactions: Ron_Dog
Not sure. I don't fly with 3rd party props.
I haven't either! These seem to be a little thicker than the stock props, but I haven't checked them for flex. I don't know how good the QC is in China,but I do think the China "clones" QC,is most likely just as good! I really don't have a lot of faith in anything from China! LOL! The flip side of this is your putting the cheapest props you can find, on a expensive drone. Kinda like buying recapped tires for a new corvette!LOL!

When I worked in aircraft manufacturing industry there was always emphasis placed on genuine parts during training.
A bolts a bolt right? Not quite, same size, shape, colour but different composition, treatment, shear and tensile strength.

Every part had to have a paper trail to confirm it was the correct item to correct standards and had passed correct quality control.

It's hard to compare anything on visual inspection alone and for that reason I stick to genuine props.

I'm sure at some point someone will eventually create aftermarket props which perform better than OEM but they would need a hell of a reputation to pull it off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ron_Dog

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent