DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

props

Do the orange ones really make a difference?

Visibility of the bird in the sky or on the ground when you're looking for it is a VERY strong asset in your favor. I fly my MP1 almost exclusively with the Master Airscrew orange props and find them robust, seemingly more efficient and quieter, and perfect for the environment that I typically fly in.

"This item does not ship to Australia. Please check other sellers who may ship internationally."
Well that's disappointing!

Victorian Aerial Vision Videos

What item(s) are you after that won't ship to Australia? Just because you folks are upside down doesn't mean you're not humans like us! Perhaps a few of us on this forum may be of help.

Reactions: CJH92474
I was referring to the ones I bought from AliExpress so flimsy they mark the main body with the tips

Sorry, I didn't catch that when I commented. But I still haven't found anything better than the MAS and DJI Platinum props for my Mapping and surveying missions.

Please help evaluate the Master Airscrew props. This is not a dis, but an attempt to make a less expensive product safer. There is a vibration problem with at least one run. Post your findings with lot number in the thread below which has a movie of the problem for clarity. Thanks in advance for making everyone’s drone fly longer and better.

Check out at: Master Airscrew props/Vibration

What item(s) are you after that won't ship to Australia? Just because you folks are upside down doesn't mean you're not humans like us! Perhaps a few of us on this forum may be of help.
These were the props from Amazon, not sure why they won't ship to us but I have similar issues buying batteries of any type from China. I think our government has something to do with that one, classes them as dangerous goods or something I guess. No big deal, not interested in purchasing them right now, was just curious what the $AU price would be.

As for being "upside down", who says North is up & South is down? There is no up & down in space & our planet is floating around in space. I often feel "on top of the world", which from my perspective would make you "downunder". Think about it. :)

Watch Victorian Aerial Vision Videos

Reactions: KennyL and iowahill
These were the props from Amazon, not sure why they won't ship to us but I have similar issues buying batteries of any type from China. I think our government has something to do with that one, classes them as dangerous goods or something I guess. No big deal, not interested in purchasing them right now, was just curious what the $AU price would be.

As for being "upside down", who says North is up & South is down? There is no up & down in space & our planet is floating around in space. I often feel "on top of the world", which from my perspective would make you "downunder". Think about it. :)

Watch Victorian Aerial Vision Videos

Geez... now that you put it that way you're right (side up!). You live in one of the few places in the world I'd like to visit one day!

...There is a vibration problem with at least one run...
The "vibration problem" is more likely the same "problem" that the MPP props sometimes cause with the MP. They are more responsive so can cause an over-correction when stabilizing. This is fixed with a gain adjustment.

The "vibration problem" is more likely the same "problem" that the MPP props sometimes cause with the MP. They are more responsive so can cause an over-correction when stabilizing. This is fixed with a gain adjustment.

This will definitely have to be considered. Thx for posting!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121