DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Proud Mavic Owner

Reactions
It's was finally the time for me to invest in a drone and I am happy to say I bought my self a Mavic. I am glad I found this platform to increase my knowledge on this ultimate drone.

Also, I work for DSLRPros and Dronefly based out of Southern California as an enterprise drone solution consultant. I am sure I will be able to share a lot on Mavic and be a part of this community.

a44c3e7a77925029b9288545b1d08db4.jpg

It's was finally the time for me to invest in a drone and I am happy to say I bought my self a Mavic. I am glad I found this platform to increase my knowledge on this ultimate drone.

Also, I work for DSLRPros and Dronefly based out of Southern California as an enterprise drone solution consultant. I am sure I will be able to share a lot on Mavic and be a part of this community.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! Good to have you aboard.
Would like to see more of your work!
Glad to know that we have another experienced member with other connections in our community.:cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Howdy from Wyoming Sahil89@DSLRPros, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura