DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Proving my age

Kywon McCain

⭐Smooth Operator⭐
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I've been getting comments on my threads and stuff about how I'm not the age I say I am, well I'm going to nip this once and for all because I wish to never see another comment like that again.

Below is a link to my YouTube channel. Here you will see video replays of Livestream I did with my friends. Many of them you can hear my voice in them. (I get goofy and crazy in some of them don't mind it)
https://youtube.com/channel/UC3Uv-MidP2GPGYWESgrMiMw

You may use the contents of my channel to predict my age and solve your suspicions about my age.

Godspeed.

(Where's the godspeed guy? Never heard from him all day..)

Reactions: NDWildBill
Where's the godspeed guy?

Reactions: Kywon McCain
I've been getting comments on my threads and stuff about how I'm not the age I say I am, well I'm going to nip this once and for all because I wish to never see another comment like that again.

Below is a link to my YouTube channel. Here you will see video replays of Livestream I did with my friends. Many of them you can hear my voice in them. (I get goofy and crazy in some of them don't mind it)
https://youtube.com/channel/UC3Uv-MidP2GPGYWESgrMiMw

You may use the contents of my channel to predict my age and solve your suspicions about my age.

Godspeed.

(Where's the godspeed guy? Never heard from him all day..)
Gotta be completely honest, you look nowhere near 16 years old...

Gotta be completely honest, you look nowhere near 16 years old...
Not everyone ages the same. When I was 18 I looked 15 and always got asked for id buying beer. Some of my friends could buy booze at 15 without any problems.

Not everyone ages the same. When I was 18 I looked 15 and always got asked for id buying beer. Some of my friends could buy booze at 15 without any problems.
True, it's still hard to believe that he's 16 though.

True, it's still hard to believe that he's 16 though.
Look.

Here is my hospital bracelet I can't get off. You can see my date of birth.

Attachments

• 20211024_150928_HDR.jpg
    20211024_150928_HDR.jpg
    565.7 KB · Views: 14
Now if this is not enough proof I really Dont know what is.

Whoaaaaa, proof would be you were able to use scissors to cut of the hospital ID band 😉

Reactions: dirkclod
Certainly doesn't sound like it...
He said he used a pair of scissors . Something easy to lose and forget about. The meaning of my joke is that I can't find a pair of sizzors

Something's very wrong here my guy...
He’s just asking questions, he’s not harming anyone. If we don’t ask, we don’t learn. We should be doing our best to help young people, not put them off asking what they don’t know. Give him a break. If people don’t want to help, move on. 🤷‍♂️

This forum has always been about helping each other and sharing knowledge.

He’s just a kid asking question, he’s not harming anyone. If we don’t ask, we don’t learn. We should be doing our best to help young people, not put them off asking what they don’t know. Give him a break. If people don’t want to help, move on. 🤷‍♂️
I'm honestly just confused as to if he's really not getting the joke.

Thank God this is in off-topic. Things got sussy real fast...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots