DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Purchase "Replacement" Drone From Ebay?

mach01

Reactions
Hey yall, newbie here. Stumbled across an interesting find on Ebay that I wanted advice about:

I stumbled across an Ebay seller who appears to be selling replacement Mavic Air 2s for pretty cheap. Does not come with battery, remote, etc, just the drone and gimbal cover. What I'm curious about is could I just buy a remote and battery and I would be set to fly? Because if I did this, it would be considerably cheaper than buying new and even used. Am I missing something?

So if I could find a battery, charger, and controller used, I could get an equivalent kit with no complications? Because rn I'm looking at it being WAY cheaper than buying new.

So if I could find a battery, charger, and controller used, I could get an equivalent kit with no complications?
Right. Just make sure you purchase accessories compatible with the Mavic Air 2s.

Look at who's selling the 'replacement drone'. I've found some of them are DJI dealers and you get the drone without paying for controller or batteries. I've found a couple or three 'replacement drones' that were refurbished and qualified for a DJI CareRefresh policy. If you've got a controller and batteries and the hulk of a drone, or just want a spare, the 'replacement drone' can a good idea...

I have purchased several used DJI drones from individuals on eBay and they matched the descriptions and have been great. Check the sellers feedback ratings first.

Hey yall, newbie here. Stumbled across an interesting find on Ebay that I wanted advice about:

I stumbled across an Ebay seller who appears to be selling replacement Mavic Air 2s for pretty cheap. Does not come with battery, remote, etc, just the drone and gimbal cover. What I'm curious about is could I just buy a remote and battery and I would be set to fly? Because if I did this, it would be considerably cheaper than buying new and even used. Am I missing something?
I have a question. I fly an A2. Could I buy this A2s and use my batteries and controller?

I fly an A2. Could I buy this A2s and use my batteries and controller?
Batteries -- Yes. The remote controller will work if you're running the latest firmware.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme