DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Purchased a GPC Hardcase for MA2

Rchawks

Reactions
Aldryn Estacio on youtube talked my into it. $109 until end of month with a $13.99 discount if using his promo code. June 1st goes up to $119.
Just didn't feel like cutting out the foam. Flytpath is his site. Sorry just wasn't crazy about the soft case at all. I may use it time to time, maybe.

Aldryn Estacio on youtube talked my into it. $109 until end of month with a $13.99 discount if using his promo code. June 1st goes up to $119.
Just didn't feel like cutting out the foam. Flytpath is his site. Sorry just wasn't crazy about the soft case at all. I may use it time to time, maybe.

Good for you.

I and several others are still awaiting word on our GPC cases which were offered with a pre-order of the Mavic Air 2 by Empire Drone Company. I paid for mine one month ago! Thankfully I eventually received my drone, but have not heard anything from the seller regarding the case, which we were initially told would ship with the drone.

As they say, you live and learn.

I bought one for my Mini, really nice cases! Just today I ordered a case for my MA2, but I wound up going with a Nanuk case because I wanted one that's really bright in color. I intend on doing a lot of kayaking/canoeing and need the waterproof floating case in the event of a capsize, but it's pretty hard to see a black case floating down the river at dusk.....lol! I also don't like the heat-absorbing black cases for sitting in my vehicle, or even on the grass while I'm flying on a hot summer day. I really wish GPC offered more color choices....

Reactions: Rchawks
I just bought the Nanuk version ...that said I'll keep the soft case after seeing a youtuber use it to keep the drone and the controller with phone attached slung over his shoulder when moving to new location.

Just more as an fyi for those thinking of ordering the GPC case. I ordered one on May 24th, it shipped May 28th, expected Fedex delivery June 1st.

Reactions: Smalls
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada