Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

PURCHASED.Looking to buy Mavic Pro with warranty (new to drones).

billem16

Don't really want to pay $899 at DJI or bestbuy. I'd like to buy a slightly used Mavic Pro to save some $. Since I'm new to drones, I'd like it to have warranty for 3+ months while I'm learning. Looking to make a purchase within a week, let me know.

Just_nick

Go look on Slickdeals for a refurbished drone. It comes with 12 months of warranty. You're welcome.

Mavflyer

Don't really want to pay $899 at DJI or bestbuy. I'd like to buy a slightly used Mavic Pro to save some $. Since I'm new to drones, I'd like it to have warranty for 3+ months while I'm learning. Looking to make a purchase within a week, let me know.
Keep in mind warranties don't cover user error. You need to look into DJI refresh or insurance to cover those types of issues.

State Farm does offer the PAP insurance on drones. It runs around 2% annually on the replacement cost of the drone. Not sure if there is a minimum or not. I have my I2 and P4P insured but not my Mavic. My local State Farm wanted a receipt and I bought my Mavic used.

I have a new unopened DJI Mavic Pro with full 1 yr warranty for sale under retail. I posted it in classified today. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

tewebb

Check my post out. Very nice setup with numerous unused accessories. No damage and very little flight time. Warranty has expired.

tewebb

Post is still on site . I sold the Mavic yesterday to a gentleman on the forum. Thanks for asking.

Rockin2climb

I am looking to sell my Mavic Pro. Give me a reasonable offer if interested. About to renew my DJI Refresh valid for 1 year.

Last edited:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cameron Woods