DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Purchased New Mavic Pro last year... unboxing now!

Reactions
Hi all, as the title states... purchased a brand new Mavic pro and due to busy work schedule, just about to unbox it now.

Spent time looking at videos and re reading the manual online, but can any experts here give me any advice. Been reading some mad stories on here mostly due to stupid individuals really lol!

Anyways just being friendly and hope to be able to post meaningful posts here in the future :)

Hi all, as the title states... purchased a brand new Mavic pro and due to busy work schedule, just about to unbox it now.

Spent time looking at videos and re reading the manual online, but can any experts here give me any advice. Been reading some mad stories on here mostly due to stupid individuals really lol!

Anyways just being friendly and hope to be able to post meaningful posts here in the future :)
you will love the aircraft ! its a masterpiece .

Last year......blimey..... if that was me I would’ve made time;) hope you enjoy your new/old drone & happy flying.

It’s about time! Bloody hell, I wouldn’t be able to sleep every night, knowing that an unboxed Mavic Pro (or any other good drone) was desperately calling out to be FREE TO FLY! :D

Hi. I’m in a similar position to you in that my wife gave me “permission “ to buy the MP2 as a Christmas present. I jumped at the opportunity before she changed her mind!
Trouble is that was start of October....Aghhh!
They say don’t wish your life away but I have 24 days to go before I’m allowed to have it.

Just hoping for a dry Christmas.

Peter

I’ve also got a few drone goody’s sitting under the tree at the mo, I’m definitely wishing my life away... roll on the 25th;)

I understand. I got my M2P anoput 3 weeks ago and other than updating the FW I have not flown it. Work schedules, dark evenings and bad weather are the problem. Also coming from an avionics background liek the OP it is read the manual, check the kit and try the sim before flying.

Partly because just after Xmas last year I had a knock at the door..... a chap had just bought a drone (about £700 he said) and on it's first flight he had lost sight of it heading in our direction. He lost it. We couldn't find it either.

Silly to just "take it up" like that. Especialluy as he is 50 mmetres from a major electric sub-station. Very electrically noisy. It's never worth just rushing in with an aircraft.

Have a go on the flight simulation through the DJI app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom