DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PUSHING ACTIVE TRACK TO THE LIMIT IN THE DESERT! | DJI MAVIC 2 ZOOM

I needed some after effects practice and I wanted to test Active track, so here ya go! Safe flying everyone!

i’ve been flying dji drones for several years and have never used that function because of the crashes i’ve seen in videos on youtube,with the m2p do you have to set an altitude before setting off or does it do that itself to avoid obstacles?

Couldn't shake the drone!
No reason to run with the controller, as long as you stayed within control range of the RC, perhaps mounted on a tripod to get it up higher. Set loss of signal to hover, to give you time to get back to the RC and fly it back, in case you did run out of control range. Better yet, have someone else at the RC controls while you run or vice versa.

No reason to run with the controller, as long as you stayed within control range of the RC, perhaps mounted on a tripod to get it up higher. Set loss of signal to hover, to give you time to get back to the RC and fly it back, in case you did run out of control range. Better yet, have someone else at the RC controls while you run or vice versa.
...unless you have to run back to find the drone. I don't even want to run ONE way.

...unless you have to run back to find the drone. I don't even want to run ONE way.
I suppose the Skydio 2 with the Beacon would be the ideal setup, but this is proof that the M2 can still get the job done!

Yah, I was using the controller to change angles and avoid trees because in my opinion the automatic avoidance kind of sucks.

Thanks! I make music videos, I needed some AE practice, had a lot of fun making it!

Here's a site I've used for Motion/FCPX and AE templates. I use pieces/parts of some of the ones I've purchased. They're more complex than I would ever attempt to build from scratch.
www.motionvfx.com

Also, if you use FCPX even a little bit, this website has a massive number of cool effects for cheap. I don't use FCPX as my primary editor, but I'll use some of these effects on clips as they're the most comprehensive set of effects available.
www.pixelfilmstudios.com

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio