DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Putting on filters

HassoBoxhead

Reactions
I just got my Mavic Air 2 FlyMore Combo and would like to put the included filters on the camera. My question is getting the standard cover off the camera. How do you do it? I’ve tried using my fingernail but it doesn’t budge. I certainly don’t want to damage the gimbal.

I just got my Mavic Air 2 FlyMore Combo and would like to put the included filters on the camera. My question is getting the standard cover off the camera. How do you do it? I’ve tried using my fingernail but it doesn’t budge. I certainly don’t want to damage the gimbal.

Check on youtube, very nice explaned, need to turn abit, no need for nails.

Reactions: Simone L
There is a thread on here with a video included as well. As we discussed this a week or so ago. Generally, you need to hold the camera and twist the lens cover counter-clockwise just a little bit and then it will pop up. Your fingernail isn't going to help, you have to turn the whole thing.

Some people had it come off easily, some people struggled with the first one as they can be on there tight. Will loosen a bit as you use it.

I'm glad I saw the video's...who knows what would have happened if I had used the tool l was about to resort to.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas