DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Query about DJI Fly app

RSDonovan

Reactions
Hi and sorry for another Newbie query.

Just made my maiden Mini flight and am very impressed!

One slight annoyance (at myself - I’m obviously missing something) but in the excellent app when I went into the three dot ... screen to set safety and control features I couldn’t work out how to get back to the main display screen - I couldn’t find an exit!

What am I missing please?

Thanks in advance

One slight annoyance (at myself - I’m obviously missing something) but in the excellent app when I went into the three dot ... screen to set safety and control features I couldn’t work out how to get back to the main display screen - I couldn’t find an exit!

Thanks in advance
Can you just hit your devices back button?

Thanks in advance
I have the same problem. I'm using an iPad and the back arrow is cut off because the app is trimmed to the iPad's aspect ration when it is designed for the iPhone's.

I've had to force-quit the app and restart it, which is suboptimal.

Reactions: RSDonovan
I have the same problem. I'm using an iPad and the back arrow is cut off because the app is trimmed to the iPad's aspect ration when it is designed for the iPhone's.

I've had to force-quit the app and restart it, which is suboptimal.

I am using an iPhone and there is no back arrow. Is there supposed to be one? I would have thought that whoever wrote the app would have tried it on an iPad and iPhon. I have to blitz the app and then restart it. I was hoping it was something I had missed but others have the same problem

Are you using iPhone Ben? There is nothing like you say on my screen

No, Android.
I tap the three dots, and the menu pops up, but there is a gap to the left where you can see the camera view still there underneath the menu.

On iPhone, does the menu completely fill the screen?

No, Android.
I tap the three dots, and the menu pops up, but there is a gap to the left where you can see the camera view still there underneath the menu.

On iPhone, does the menu completely fill the screen?
OK I now get it! Thanks that was really bugging me!

Another display question. The figure shown below changes between 15 and 17 when I'm flying but I can't figure out what it represents. Remaining flignt time?

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54