DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[Query] Return policy for Mavic pro (Brand New/Never Flown)

Syedy

Reactions
Hi Guys,

I got my Mavic pro (fly-less) delivered just last week, I am now planning to return it back to DJI.

I live in India and the drone law is still not in place, we are expecting the law/rules since 2014 and its still not amended. Customs officers at Airport are confiscating the drone, Hence I don't want to risk loosing my cash.

I am very disappointment that I have to now return this :( due to stupid officers at the Airport.

I haven't used this yet but I have unboxed this. Can someone advise me how the return policy works.

I will be contacting DJI soon. The Drone is with my friend at Henrico VA,

In DJI site -> DJI Support - Help Purchasing

Sender must pay the costs of return delivery and the costs associated with product testing if the product does not meet the conditions for a replacement or refund set out above. We will tell you what these costs are in advance.

Do I now have to pay for product testing and return delivery? :eek:

DJI Support - Help Purchasing

In DJI site -> DJI Support - Help Purchasing

Sender must pay the costs of return delivery and the costs associated with product testing if the product does not meet the conditions for a replacement or refund set out above. We will tell you what these costs are in advance.

Do I now have to pay for product testing and return delivery? :eek:

DJI Support - Help Purchasing

Sender must pay the cost of return delivery and .........................................IF the product does NOT meet the conditions ...........................

I think you will meet the conditions for a refund!

So I just need to pay for shipping? Yeah I haven't done anything with it. its sitting in the box.

Hi Guys,

I got my Mavic pro (fly-less) delivered just last week, I am now planning to return it back to DJI.

I live in India and the drone law is still not in place, we are expecting the law/rules since 2014 and its still not amended. Customs officers at Airport are confiscating the drone, Hence I don't want to risk loosing my cash.

I am very disappointment that I have to now return this :( due to stupid officers at the Airport.

I haven't used this yet but I have unboxed this. Can someone advise me how the return policy works.

I will be contacting DJI soon. The Drone is with my friend at Henrico VA,

So from what I gather, if officers at the airport who are following the law and confiscating the drones, are stupid but knowing its illegal to fly a drone in India but still buying it, is wise? I don't understand why you are making such callous and careless statements without any facts on hand. This is second thread of yours where you are name calling people representing the law, on the other thread you are alleging the custom officers are corrupt, please present evidence before passing such a blanket statements.

Last edited:
So from what I gather, if officers at the airport who are following the law and confiscating the drones, are stupid but knowing its illegal to fly a drone in India but still buying it, is wise? I don't understand why you are making such callous and careless statements without any facts on hand. This is second thread of yours where you are name calling people representing the law, on the other thread you are alleging the custom officers are corrupt, please present evidence before passing such a blanket statements.
If you dont have anything to advice, dont post here.

You dont live here so, I know how my country works

Reactions: Anthony Viscomi
FYI Its not illegal to fly in your private property. Who are you to tell me what to post and not to post? I own a Drone and I am posting it in mavic forum, if you have nothing good to share please dont waste your time and mine.

"Flying drone is banned in India, Hence I am wondering how to clear the customs at the airport."

These were your words in the other post along with alleging that custom officers are corrupt.

The whole premise of that thread was wrong as you were asking to do something that is not allowed legally and when people started calling you out you changed your tune to name calling the authority.

As for knowing the country, I was born and brought up in India, grew up around law enforcement families with many friends and family members so when I see such a misrepresentation by careless statements without much merit which is devoid of any thought process I would call out any day.

By the way no one asked you not to post. Just a little matter of staying within the bounds of the topic, that's all.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU