DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

question about app

Satchs02

Reactions
New to mavic air 2. Earlier when I was flying I had a helpful icon at the bottom of my ipad showing the relation and direction drone was facing compared to controller. Now I don't have it. How do I get that to show again.

Make sure that you have good GPS signal at your location and move the ipad a bit to wake up the compass.

Probably a stupid question, but remember I'm knew, if it is covering it up how do I get it to uncover it

Probably a stupid question, but remember I'm knew, if it is covering it up how do I get it to uncover it
Yep it‘ll be the mini map, you can only have one or the other operating at a time. The mini map will minimise if you tap its top right corner

Reactions: dawgpilot
Yep it‘ll be the mini map, you can only have one or the other operating at a time. The mini map will minimise if you tap its top right corner
When I use my iphone i have the icon with the controller and drone, but when I use my ipad mini it isn't there and it says not logged in. Is there something i should have done when i put the app on my ipad, even though it was copied from my phone.

When I use my iphone i have the icon with the controller and drone, but when I use my ipad mini it isn't there and it says not logged in. Is there something i should have done when i put the app on my ipad, even though it was copied from my phone.
Not sure what you meant by copying the app from iphone to ipad. For iOS I think app must be downloaded from the app store ?

Reactions: InvisibleName
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llMUTTZZll