DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question: How many Hours and Miles/Kilometers do you have on your Mavic Mini?

Paleomanjim

Reactions
I have 5.8 hours and 24 miles after nearly 1 month of use. I am curious what the maximum amount of hours one of these little drones can endure.
Also, what is the maximum number of charges a Mavic Mini battery can take before it needs to be replaced? How many charge cycles do you have on your MM batteries? I have around 10 charge cycles each on the 3 packs I have
I have managed over 500 charge cycles on some of my RC plane Lipo batteries, but I usually use 65C packs and try to only charge them immediately before use. Would be interesting to hear how the MM batteries hold up.

Last edited:
my totals are 17 hrs 26 mins distance 22 miles i mostly only use the MM for close up flying in forestry ,hence the low milage, there is no reason to suppose that the MM will not perform well for a long time, my total flights so far are 86 ,but this will soon be added to when the weather decides to play ball ,i have 4 batteries and so that three batts have around 28 to 30 charges on them and the 4th one slightly less

Reactions: shaneb50
I did 129km on my mini and 27.4h. So far, so good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tetrad
Mine is Total flight time 4.08 h / total distance 16.3k amd total flights is 37. Got my mini 2kos ago ?⚽️?

33.6 hrs, 323km of hard flying..... maybe this is why my front prop hits the AC body ?
Looks like you have the record so far. Sounds like you have the “rat rod” of MM. Maybe you should paint it primer black lol. ? Good job! I hope you get many more miles out of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: TDZHDTV
86 flights
249 miles
17 hrs

Wow! That’s an average of 2.9 miles per flight. You’re now the new leader in most miles flown. Any issues with your MM?
No problems with MM. I have not upgraded to the latest firmware as of yet. I like to keep the MM moving. Not much hovering for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka