DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question, I have a Mavic Pro that I had to replace an arm/motor.

Go4itrc

Reactions
The question is, I have a Mavic Pro that I had to replace an arm/motor. So it is in a million pieces. I was in an auto accident and they are telling me 6 months before I can use my RH.
So do I send it to DJI to have them put it back together or have another company or sale it as is? The sad thing is it only has about 20 flights on it, so it's in mint condition and never crashed. I am 72 and in 6 months I will probably forget how to put it together. So watching youtube shows how it goes back. Not hard at all, if my right-hand working
So all opinions are welcome
So what do you think is best?

The question is, I have a Mavic Pro that I had to replace an arm/motor. So it is in a million pieces. I was in an auto accident and they are telling me 6 months before I can use my RH.
So do I send it to DJI to have them put it back together or have another company or sale it as is? The sad thing is it only has about 20 flights on it, so it's in mint condition and never crashed. I am 72 and in 6 months I will probably forget how to put it together. So watching youtube shows how it goes back. Not had at all if my right hand would work.
So all opinions are welcome.
So what do you think is best?
Moved the post to the appropriate location.

If you're going to be tied up for 6 months and unable to fly, I'd wait until then.

I googled drone repair Florida . . . some of these might be worth a shot.

florida drone repair - Google Search

Or, DJI drone repair Florida . . .

dji drone repairflorida - Google Search

There is of course @DDS who are a forum sponsor and get good feedback here looking after MavicPilots.
Think they send a prepaid slip to ship, and quote first, send back no charge if service not wanted.

All the best for your recovery, and getting the M1P back in good order for when you're ready to fly again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007