DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question ??

EddieOi352

Reactions
Does anyone think that Autel will add a optical zoom camera to there camera line up for the Evo2 ?

I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to purchase the Mavic Zoom or Evo 2. I really like the zoom feature on the Mavic, but the Evo 2 has SO many more features, which make it more of an attractive purchase.

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Does anyone think that Autel will add a optical zoom camera to there camera line up for the Evo2 ?

I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to purchase the Mavic Zoom or Evo 2. I really like the zoom feature on the Mavic, but the Evo 2 has SO many more features, which make it more of an attractive purchase.

Why not ask the question here......

It does not but it has a lossless zoom which is different but almost as good. Not always but that’s the idea.

Reactions: EddieOi352
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ