DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quick Q on Waypoint Hyperlapse

Dakrisht

Reactions
Trying a few waypoint hyperlapses but confused about length.

Of the three I've done (two waypoints set), I'm not seeing the ability to change duration / length of the hyperlapse anywhere?

In Manual hyperlapse mode, you can set both of these values and make a 10+ second hyperlapse.

Am I missing something or does the M2P simply not allow you to set length / duration of a waypoint hyperlapse?

5-seconds is the current max I'm able to shoot with waypoint hyperlapse mode, ideally 10 would be the ticket.

You set the length of the resulting video -- that defines how long the flight goes on taking shots (the longer the video, the higher the shot count). You can set this longer than you need and just end the flight early.

Are you saying there is a 5-second max to the Interval setting?

Chris

You set the length of the resulting video -- that defines how long the flight goes on taking shots (the longer the video, the higher the shot count). You can set this longer than you need and just end the flight early.

Are you saying there is a 5-second max to the Interval setting?

Chris

I get that but not able to see the ability to set the resulting video length / duration anywhere in this mode. Only the waypoints UI is shown.

In manual or course lock mode, you can chose the interval and the duration of the hyperlapse.

It doesn’t make sense that you can not select the duration of the shot in this mode while length is probably relayed to the waypoint A > B.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR