DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

quick shots not showing all options

jim thorley

Reactions
hi can anyone help new to the mavic pro platinum when using quick shots its not showing me the options if i draw a box it will do a dronie but the other options are simply not there. all firmware up to date advanced flight active getting it on my samsung s9 and samsung tablet. anyone any idea why the quickshots is not showing up thanks

hi can anyone help new to the mavic pro platinum when using quick shots its not showing me the options if i draw a box it will do a dronie but the other options are simply not there. all firmware up to date advanced flight active getting it on my samsung s9 and samsung tablet. anyone any idea why the quickshots is not showing up thanks
Here's a shot in the dark... Did you turn "Multiple flight modes" on and "Beginner mode" off in Go 4? Otherwise I Dunno.

Yes turned on and not in beginner mode. I just done a factory reset on the drone. Updated firmware on aircraft and rc reinstalled app will fly tomorrow see if thats made any difference cheers

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Weird

Now sorted done a factory reset updated aircraft and RC and quick shots options now there couldn't try them as wind is fierce today. Must have been a firmware glitch.. thanks to you who responded

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada