DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quick sunset flighty at Cherry Creek Reservoir, CO

Very nice. How do you add audio to your drone footage? I’m new to this. And, an audio track really enhances the video.

Very nice. How do you add audio to your drone footage? I’m new to this. And, an audio track really enhances the video.
You do it via post editing using one of many video editing software packages. I happen to use Adobe Premiere Pro.

@zlek131 - Were you at the state park ? When I was there a couple years ago they had a designated area for flying a drone - is that where you launched from?

@bob8755 - I use VSDC for post editing. VSDC LINK They have a free version and also a paid version. I then use the YouTube Audio library for music - there is a pretty extensive collection.

Also over on the CommercialDronesPilots a member shares original music for free on their website SOUNDIMAGE

@zlek131 - Were you at the state park ? When I was there a couple years ago they had a designated area for flying a drone - is that where you launched from?

Yes, that’s the spot I launched from and stayed very close to its proximity as well as under 200ft of elevation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007