DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quickshot Speed?

AtortPhotography

Reactions
Is there a way to adjust the speed on the quick shots like dronie, etc.? They seem to go SO slow the effect doesn’t work to me. What am I missing? Thanks

I believe if you download the video file to your phone afterwards it creates a sped up version - along with some music and the DJI logo at the end.

For example:
What I’m asking is in the settings before you fly one of the quick shots there is an area to adjust altitude for example...is there anywhere similar to adjust the speed? The drone flies away so slow it’s lame,

I am having the same problem in rocket mode. Seems too slow to be a rocket, and it also ignores the altitude I set it to, like only going up 80 feet when I specify 200.

Reactions: AtortPhotography
I believe if you download the video file to your phone afterwards it creates a sped up version - along with some music and the DJI logo at the end.

For example:
Nice yeah I see that, but seems like we should have more control than that no? Nice use of it too with glassy water and boat!

I am having the same problem in rocket mode. Seems too slow to be a rocket, and it also ignores the altitude I set it to, like only going up 80 feet when I specify 200.
Personally to me I have had so many issues with my drones lately.....the newer ones at least. Mavic Air 1 no issues...Phantom 4 Pro....no issues.....Mavic 2 Zoom....no issues....Spark....nope no issues either! Mavic Air 2 SO many issues I can't even remember them all it seems. Mavic Mini too I have had lots of weird issues like the motor errors and stuff too. Not sure if DJI is lowering their quality or standards or releasing these guys way sooner than they should to be stable to the public. Again I feel as if I am beta testing every drone I have bought recently which is not right.

Reactions: Jefito

Mistake I have made.
I have accidentally set the max altitude to 100 (or whatever) and set the Rocket to 300 (etc). It will not bypass the max altitude. But instead of a warning BEFORE the shot is started, it just sits there at the 100 foot mark and chills....like “Dude, you told me not to go past 100”...a waning before, to remind me, would be cool. HAHA

For Dronie Quickshot. The ”Feet Set“ is a straight line distance from the subject, not Elevation per se. So it includes both rise and run Going out. Maybe rocket is similar but that doesn’t really make sense because it really is right above the subject vs out and up.

And yes, It is WAY slow without the fancy-pants DJI App edit. When I am crunched for time, I use the DJI App, otherwise it is Final Cut Pro post. So, ROCKET (wooooooosh!!!) is a term I’d change to......”Helium Balloon“ perhaps.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC