DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

QuickShots slip up

OldGuy

Reactions
Having only flown the MM a few times I suddenly realised that I hadn’t tried QuickShots. By now I was home from flying at another location and had been viewing the video and photos on the computer. I fired up the gear and tried to find the drop-down list and QS to no avail? I looked at several YouTube videos on QS from the experts and reread the MM manual but couldn’t find the answer!?

Eventually it dawned on me as I am sure that it has on most of you….I hadn’t put the SD card back in the drone!! I felt really stupid. However in my defence I must say that no one in the YouTube videos or the manual itself for that matter highlighted the fact that you had to have an SD card installed in the MM in order to find the drop-down list! My M2Z has an internal HD so this has never happened to me before.!?

Reactions: old man mavic
Having only flown the MM a few times I suddenly realised that I hadn’t tried QuickShots. By now I was home from flying at another location and had been viewing the video and photos on the computer. I fired up the gear and tried to find the drop-down list and QS to no avail? I looked at several YouTube videos on QS from the experts and reread the MM manual but couldn’t find the answer!?

Eventually it dawned on me as I am sure that it has on most of you….I hadn’t put the SD card back in the drone!! I felt really stupid. However in my defence I must say that no one in the YouTube videos or the manual itself for that matter highlighted the fact that you had to have an SD card installed in the MM in order to find the drop-down list! My M2Z has an internal HD so this has never happened to me before.!?
we all learn something new every day

Reactions: Capt KO
Useful info much like a review that stated to NOT record in 16:9 as all it did was crop the image so you might aswell leave it standard and adjust as necessary after. This also will mean photos will be larger and have more info to cut out after if needed.

Reactions: Capt KO and TDZHDTV
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka