DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quiet Mini

JeffJen

Reactions
I recently used my Mavic Mini to video some swans on a man made canal at Barnbougle Lost farm Golf links. I was amazed that despite hovering a few meter above the swans they seemed unconcerned. Obviously its small size and low noise were a plus. Lets hope for a future 4K upgrade after the manual white balance.
Here is a link to the video.

I recently used my Mavic Mini to video some swans on a man made canal at Barnbougle Lost farm Golf links. I was amazed that despite hovering a few meter above the swans they seemed unconcerned. Obviously its small size and low noise were a plus. Lets hope for a future 4K upgrade after the manual white balance.
Here is a link to the video.
Nice color! Looking forward to your 4K upgrade of that if it is possible.
2.7 works for me as is.

Reactions: Capt KO and Bernard
I thought the same, and also that you are quite brave, that Mini would never know what hit it! (Glad it didn't.)

absolutely gorgeous . . . stunning color for 2.7

welcome to the forum, be careful flying so close to birds ,they can and will attack the drone ,and the drone usually comes off the loser

Reactions: Capt KO
Here is a shorter version of the Quiet Mavic Mini flying over swans. Not three minutes, but I wanted the slow and cinematic look, rather than the dynamic clip that tends to be the go these days.
What do you think?

Reactions: Capt KO
Easier to watch and more interesting. Close call with the gulls ?. Any chance on the next edit, make the swans White. ?
Good job!

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3