DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rafina port - 4K Cinematic footage

Tasos GR

Reactions
Rafina is the port of the Mediterranean, on the coast of Eastern Attica.
It is about 25 km from Athens.
Today, its port is one of the largest in Greece and has great mobility.
It is a historic municipality, inhabited since prehistoric times.
In 3200 BC the prehistoric settlement of Askitari was built on the homonymous small rocky peninsula immediately south of the place where Marikes beach is located today.
During the Asia Minor catastrophe of 1922, many residents of Triglia in Asia Minor came to Rafina, most of them by ships of the Triglian shipowner Filippos Kavounidis.
They settled in Rafina and formed a refugee settlement called "Nea Triglia", which, however, did not prevail.
However, there is a house-museum that has been preserved since they came due to the destruction of Smyrna.
The museum includes all the furniture and equipment of the family that inhabited it.
Rafina is located in the center of Eastern Attica and is the second largest port in the prefecture after Piraeus and one of the largest in the country.

Reactions: Dedal
I like all your videos, thank you for sharing. It may be that I am emotionally attached to the places you shoot but in any case I will always click.

I have some comments, I hope you will find them useful instead of annoying.

I think you could do more with this place, you focused too much on the parked ship which was a bit boring. The red moving ship was more interesting.
The initial shot with the chapel during golden hour was nice, after sun set the sea colors were lost.
I was imagining some blue bright sea colors as in some other video you had in Alimos, under during sunlight. Also some bird's eye view not on the port itself but the nearby rocky waterfront would be an excellent addition.

Keep sharing!

I like all your videos, thank you for sharing. It may be that I am emotionally attached to the places you shoot but in any case I will always click.

I have some comments, I hope you will find them useful instead of annoying.

I think you could do more with this place, you focused too much on the parked ship which was a bit boring. The red moving ship was more interesting.
The initial shot with the chapel during golden hour was nice, after sun set the sea colors were lost.
I was imagining some blue bright sea colors as in some other video you had in Alimos, under during sunlight. Also some bird's eye view not on the port itself but the nearby rocky waterfront would be an excellent addition.

Keep sharing!

You're absolutely right and thank you for your suggestions.. I'm still learning.. will try more in the next.. thank you ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica