DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Randomly turning right/left during ascent/descent.

Tyani7505

Reactions
Two things.

First, Ive noticed the drone isn't staying a certain distance above the ground anymore. Will basically land and continue to spin the blades. As opposed to previously when it would slow itself down and hoover when it reached a certain height.

I do have obstacle avoidance off. Does that disable the lower sensors? If not, where can I find data on whether or not they're reading properly?

Second, today she started turning while ascending / descending.

Just started happening this flight. Controls are reading like it's turning, even when position directly at 12 & 6. The degree of turn seems to be fluctuating completely random. Screenshots attached. It'll bounce between 1°-90°, randomly, when ascending/descending.

Screenshot_20200223-133513.pngScreenshot_20200223-133402.pngScreenshot_20200223-133455.png

Two things.

First, Ive noticed the drone isn't staying a certain distance above the ground anymore. Will basically land and continue to spin the blades. As opposed to previously when it would slow itself down and hoover when it reached a certain height.

I do have obstacle avoidance off. Does that disable the lower sensors? If not, where can I find data on whether or not they're reading properly?

Second, today she started turning while ascending / descending.

Just started happening this flight. Controls are reading like it's turning, even when position directly at 12 & 6. The degree of turn seems to be fluctuating completely random. Screenshots attached. It'll bounce between 1°-90°, randomly, when ascending/descending.

View attachment 94854View attachment 94855View attachment 94856
Anyone else run into this issue?

You need to calibrate your RC sticks, from within GO4. That usually fixes it.

Reactions: Mrmund
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf