DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Range test - DJI Mavic

Peut

Reactions
Last weekend I decided to do a range test myself. How about the range of the remote controller? Gain some confidence in my aircraft and explore the possibilities and limitations of the Mavic. Does it really takes up to 4000m (CE approval, Europe)? What about the remaining battery life to return to home?

Nice weather. Balls of steel. Where is this in the Netherlands?

Impressive range considering CE mode.
What transmission settings did you use (resolution/ frequency/channel)?

Reactions: Bigpoppapump
Nice weather. Balls of steel. Where is this in the Netherlands?

It is near Den Bosch, in Brabant. Picked this place deliberately because of the road, and later on, the cycling path next to it.

Reactions: Edjes
Impressive range considering CE mode.
What transmission settings did you use (resolution/ frequency/channel)?

All on auto, no extenders. You can consider just out of the box in regard to transmission settings.

With every course change and hesitation outbound I was thinking, "Gaa! You're burning battery power." That was a fun ride along. Enjoyed the WOTE soundtrack! Thanks for sharing.

With every course change and hesitation outbound I was thinking, "Gaa! You're burning battery power." That was a fun ride along. Enjoyed the WOTE soundtrack! Thanks for sharing.

Yep, exactly my thoughts! Couldn't help it, the controls were a bit laggy at the distance.

Really wish I had an environment near like that to fly in.

It is great indeed. The water is interesting in regard creating dronevideo's, it is a bit tricky also. At this moment I have enough confidence in flying the Mavic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000