DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC battery for Mini

singerg

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Is there a RC for mini where the battery is replaceable ? The aircraft came with 3 batteries, so I can easily bring it down, replace the battery and go fly again. But I cannot do that if the RC runs out of charge. I have to go home and slowly charge it.

@singerg i have the Mini 1 and can fly all 4 of my batteries and still have well over half of the controller charge left always make sure you start your flying session with fully charged batteries on the RC, screen device ,and of course the drone

Reactions: SpitFire and db4476
OK. I read around here that the mobile can drawn the battery of the RC. I am using a Huawei P20. But it is always well charged. However, I will pay attention to the RC charge.
Thanks

Reactions: old man mavic
@singerg i have the Mini 1 and can fly all 4 of my batteries and still have well over half of the controller charge left always make sure you start your flying session with fully charged batteries on the RC, screen device ,and of course the drone
Concur, I have never run the RC battery down during a single outing, and I always make sure it's charged 100% for next time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405