DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC beeping constantly

leob91

Reactions
My MA2 arrived today and after running through activation etc, when I turn my RC on again later in the day or beeps loudly and constantly. I tried calibrating the RC and that does stop the beeping, but only until I turn the RC off. As soon as I turn it on again, the beeping starts again. Has anyone else experienced this or have any solution?

I haven't even flown the thing yet, and don't want to incase this is a big issue.

Possibly a bad controller not staying calibrated. :(

Is this with the aircraft powered on? This issue has been reported by others and identified as being the obstacle avoidance warnings. But I think the props need to be spinning to activate the obst. avoidance beeps.

I know this thread is a bit old but hopefully this may help someone in the future. I had taken out my MA2 the first time and there was no beeping. I turned everything on today and it constantly beeped. I did exactly as in this video and it stopped. Have to remember to calibrate the wheel also when doing this.

same issue here -- plus the battery 30068 error on all 3 batteries!

I only received the drone Friday, unable to fly of course, so will talk to DJI tomorrow.

This is my 3rd DJI drone, and I had zero issues with the Mini or the original Air :(

same issue here -- plus the battery 30068 error on all 3 batteries!

I only received the drone Friday, unable to fly of course, so will talk to DJI tomorrow.

This is my 3rd DJI drone, and I had zero issues with the Mini or the original Air :(
Did you by chance charge the batteries on the hub the first time? I've been seeing an issue if you do that first. You have to charge each battery independently the first time on the main charger.

the batteries are fully charged and not still in hibernation. The error is a "not installed correctly" error, which points to the way they're seated with the contacts. I can warp the drone slightly near the battery and the error goes away.

the batteries are fully charged and not still in hibernation. The error is a "not installed correctly" error, which points to the way they're seated with the contacts. I can warp the drone slightly near the battery and the error goes away.
I'd be contacting DJI for sure.

so DJI oh dear --- got on the phone on Monday and the guy went through a canned list of obvious stuff - I detailed exactly what was happening and what I'd done, including all the things on his list.

They then sent me an email with exactly the same steps he'd read out to me, with a statement that if none of these worked then send back a bunch of my details, drone serial etc etc .....

I waited until Wednesday - crickets --- called DJI again -- they found my email etc -- first said I'd need to send the batteries back and use the website to start that process etc, then changed their mind as said to send back to where I bought it.....

Now why couldn't they tell me all this on Monday?

Called Adorama and they could have been more slick - sent me a UPS label via email while I was still on the phone and they'll exchange it....

Hi, I had the same problem and I solved it PAIRING the RC to the Drone, usually paired from the factory but it´s not always like this. After pairing you have to calibrate the RC, sticks and Wheel, and now it is ok. No more beeps from the RC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60