DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

rc brick after failed update

zamarawa

Reactions
hi, yesterday my remote update failed then try again and stuck at 99% (update via dji go 4) . after restart cant connect to drone, dji assistant 2 recognize controller but after download firmware show update fail. is any way to unbrick remote ? dji will repair this free of charge?, it is new remote , drone activated 3 days ago.

Are you sure the controller has been corrupted and not just lost the connection details to the drone? It might be worthwhile trying to re-make the connection, remember by pushing in the little 'connect' button in on the drone next to the uSD card.

did you try re-binding the controller?

Are you sure the controller has been corrupted and not just lost the connection details to the drone? It might be worthwhile trying to re-make the connection, remember by pushing in the little 'connect' button in on the drone next to the uSD card.
thanks for reply, remote controller stuck on connecting, c1+c2+ record+shot not working, controller is no more time detectable by dji go

assistant detect controller but i cant restore or upgrade

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 20.04.07.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 20.04.07.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 30
Hey Zamarawa,
I have the same issue;
Failed update -> RC doesn’t connect -> sequence C1/C2/record/shutter doesn’t accomplish anything, the RC remains “connecting” -> DJI Go App and DJI Assistant 2 don’t do anything

I tried my friends RC and it connected right away to my drone doing the C1/C2/record/shutter sequence. Therefore, the issue is with my RC.

Any idea or solution?

Hey Zamarawa,
I have the same issue;
Failed update -> RC doesn’t connect -> sequence C1/C2/record/shutter doesn’t accomplish anything, the RC remains “connecting” -> DJI Go App and DJI Assistant 2 don’t do anything

I tried my friends RC and it connected right away to my drone doing the C1/C2/record/shutter sequence. Therefore, the issue is with my RC.

Any idea or solution?
hi, no solution, send back to dji, i think that maybe this can be fixed via dev mod in assistant 2

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest