Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

RC Cable Swap (my Standard Micro USB or Type-C for your Lightning) USA residents only

junyong

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm sure there are lots of you out there like me who would really appreciate having an extra RC cable (or two) specific to the smartphone device that you own, and not have extras lying around that are never going to be used. I use an iPhone with my Mavic so I have no need for the other two cables (micro USB and Type-C) that came with the packaging.

I'll update this post to reflect what I have on-hand.
Currently both:
  • micro USB
  • Type C
Just private message me if you're interested.

I'd like to deal with only US residents (for obvious shipping reasons). But I'd recommend anyone else from any other country to post something similar.

Cheers,
Junyong

ronnieb52

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm sure there are lots of you out there like me who would really appreciate having an extra RC cable (or two) specific to the smartphone device that you own, and not have extras lying around that are never going to be used. I use an iPhone with my Mavic so I have no need for the other two cables (micro USB and Type-C) that came with the packaging.

I'll update this post to reflect what I have on-hand.
Currently both:
  • micro USB
  • Type C
Just private message me if you're interested.

I'd like to deal with only US residents (for obvious shipping reasons). But I'd recommend anyone else from any other country to post something similar.

Cheers,
Junyong
I would trade you I use an android cable and its starting to show some wear. I don't use either of the other two I will trade for the one you want and I'll get the one I need.

Let me know.

If anyone else wants to trade for what they need let me know I dont need the other two

Ron

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beau428